Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Reynolds

Default Have lost the ability to paste from the keyboard or menu

Hello, I have had to completely re-install my office software from ground up
and when I installed it, I made all work from my computer (complete
install). Today I was trying to copy and paste a cell and when I do the copy
function is dark and accessible but the paste function is greyed out. I
can't paste anything.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks
Bob Reynolds

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

There could be a macro running that destroys the clipboard.

If you open excel in safe mode:
close excel
windows start button|Run
excel /safe
file|open yourworkbookname.xls

Does edit|copy, edit|paste work?

If it does, it'll be time to look for macros (maybe
worksheet_selectionchange???).

--

Dave Peterson