Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculate at bottom of screen does not go away

I am building a spreadsheet from scratch and when I add a formula and copy it
down the calculate appears on the bottom of the screen and does not go away.
It is not a circular reference. I do have a pivot table and vlookups off of
the pivot. I am using formulas for 20,000 rows. The vlookups casue it to
calculate but it then goes away. When I add the choose statement and copy it
down to the 20,000 rows the calculate appears at the bottom and does not go
away.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look he

http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsf.htm