Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MJY MJY is offline

Default converting 2002 workbooks to 2007

I have several workbooks I created using 2002 excel. Each of the workbooks
has 3 tabs (three different sheets in one book). When I open the workbooks
using 2007, I can not see the "tab" options at the bottom of the screen. Is
there a way to display the tab options? What happened to my second and third
worksheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

MJY -

Office Button | Excel Options | Advanced | )Display options for this
workbook) Show sheet tabs | OK

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel