Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007

How do I set the calculations to update automatically?
I have checked the settings have been set to update automatically.
(no need for F9)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Office buttonExcel OptionsFormulasCalculation OptionsAutomatic

Regards
Fred

"Cash" wrote in message
How do I set the calculations to update automatically?
I have checked the settings have been set to update automatically.
(no need for F9)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default formulas for going to cells that are 70 apart

i want to start in g26 enter data then be able to press enter and go 70 cells
down in the g column to g96 and enter data then press enter and go to cell
g166 so on and so forth. how do i write this formula

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A formula cannot be used to select cells.
Helpful posting advice here...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"david d"
wrote in message
i want to start in g26 enter data then be able to press enter and go 70 cells
down in the g column to g96 and enter data then press enter and go to cell
g166 so on and so forth. how do i write this formula

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

In addition to Fred's suggestion, if you look at the far right of the
Formulas tab, there is an option to Calculate Now, and to set the
Calculation mode Options.

--

Regards
Roger Govier