Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to set tab spaces in excel?

Some one has changed the tab spacing on my computer so now it jumps from A to
G, how do I get it back to moving one cell at a time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
on the menu bar....
Toolsoptionstransition tabUncheck transition navigation keys

Regards
FSt1

"1mshady" wrote:

Some one has changed the tab spacing on my computer so now it jumps from A to
G, how do I get it back to moving one cell at a time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1mshady

Does it do this on all worksheets or only one? Check and see if the
worksheet is protected. (ToolsProtection, if "protect" is an option it is
NOT protected, if "unprotect" is an option it IS protected) The tab will go
from unlocked cell to unlocked cell in a protected worksheet.

Mike Rogers

"1mshady" wrote:

Some one has changed the tab spacing on my computer so now it jumps from A to
G, how do I get it back to moving one cell at a time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1mshady

Did you try the other solution that FSt1 suggested? I placed a check mark
in transitions Navigation keys and I jumped from column A all the way to
column X. Is it jumping to column G on all worksheets? Might be a sticky
"Tab" key on your keyboard. Hang in there and maybe some one else will come
up with a be3tter solution.

Mike Rogers