Jacob

Default when I tab in Excel - it move two spaces instead of one

When I use the period (del key) on the number pad - it gives me two ..

Help!
Krizhek

My first instinct in this situation would be to go to word or some other
program that uses the period key and see if it does the same thing. If it
does then the period key may be getting stuck as you press it, you can either
try to pop out the key using a pen then clean the area...or buy a new
keyboard.

"Jacob" wrote:

When I use the period (del key) on the number pad - it gives me two ..

Help!

RagDyer

If the other period key produces the same results, I'd check,
<Tools <AutoCorrect
And make sure that someone wasn't perhaps playing with you and added this
change to that list.
--
HTH,

RD