Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Worksheet created in French version doesn't work in English versio

I work for a French company and as such have received a worksheet that was
created in a French version of Excel. When I open this in my English version
fo Excel none of the cell references work. We are both running the same
revision and all English users are eperiencing the same thing (#HREF!).
Others running the French version are able to use it. TIA.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ryan

It looks like the Functions, which are written in the language of the
product are not converting, this is an issue with earlier versions of Excel
(you don't say which you have), with more recent versions you can add
'Language Packs', with earlier, you had to have the version complete

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"RyanS" wrote in message
I work for a French company and as such have received a worksheet that was
created in a French version of Excel. When I open this in my English
version
fo Excel none of the cell references work. We are both running the same
revision and all English users are eperiencing the same thing (#HREF!).
Others running the French version are able to use it. TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Worksheet created in French version doesn't work in English ve

Thanks Nick. We are both using Excel 2003 SP3. If I need a Language Pack,
is that something I purchase from Microsoft or another vendor?

"RyanS" wrote in message
I work for a French company and as such have received a worksheet that was
created in a French version of Excel. When I open this in my English
version
fo Excel none of the cell references work. We are both running the same
revision and all English users are eperiencing the same thing (#HREF!).
Others running the French version are able to use it. TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ryan

From MS

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"RyanS" wrote in message
I work for a French company and as such have received a worksheet that
was
created in a French version of Excel. When I open this in my English
version
fo Excel none of the cell references work. We are both running the
same
revision and all English users are eperiencing the same thing (#HREF!).
Others running the French version are able to use it. TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nick, from MS website it sounds like Microsoft Office XP Multilingual User
Interface Pack is a seperate product/download. I can't find this on their
site to download though. Is this what you think I need and if so, is this an
actual version of Office XP that I would need to get? I was hoping this
would be something I could download and add on to my existing version (MS
Office Small Business Edition 2003).

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Ryan

From MS