Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RyanS RyanS is offline

Default Worksheet created in French version doesn't work in English ve

Thanks Nick. We are both using Excel 2003 SP3. If I need a Language Pack,
is that something I purchase from Microsoft or another vendor?

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Ryan

It looks like the Functions, which are written in the language of the
product are not converting, this is an issue with earlier versions of Excel
(you don't say which you have), with more recent versions you can add
'Language Packs', with earlier, you had to have the version complete

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"RyanS" wrote in message
I work for a French company and as such have received a worksheet that was
created in a French version of Excel. When I open this in my English
version
fo Excel none of the cell references work. We are both running the same
revision and all English users are eperiencing the same thing (#HREF!).
Others running the French version are able to use it. TIA.