Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trying to pull data from multiple sheets (and Word docs too)

Not sure if this can be done. I have a list of clients in an Excel worksheet,
which includes contact name, address, and phone info, but no e-mail
addresses. I have several individual order sheets for the same clients in
both Excel and Word format that contain e-mail addresses. Is there any way I
can pull in the e-mail addresses from the individual sheets and documents
into a new column in the client info worksheet on the corresponding row with
the existing information?

Thanks for any info you might provide.