-   -   Trying to pull data from multiple sheets (and Word docs too) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/174341-trying-pull-data-multiple-sheets-word-docs-too.html)

ShaunRichard

Trying to pull data from multiple sheets (and Word docs too)

Not sure if this can be done. I have a list of clients in an Excel worksheet,
which includes contact name, address, and phone info, but no e-mail
addresses. I have several individual order sheets for the same clients in
both Excel and Word format that contain e-mail addresses. Is there any way I
can pull in the e-mail addresses from the individual sheets and documents
into a new column in the client info worksheet on the corresponding row with
the existing information?

Thanks for any info you might provide.

ShaunRichard

Trying to pull data from multiple sheets (and Word docs too)

By the way, I forgot to mention I am running Office 2003 with Vista. Thanks
again.