mr_melvis

Default Embedding Word Docs into Excel Worksheets and Then Printing The Word Docs

Thank you for taking the time to read this... I have a group of
individuals who submit status reports on a weekly basis. In an
attempt to keep all of these in one document for the convenience of my
boss, I created a workbook with a tab for each team member. I then
embedded each of their word docs (Insert - Object - File name) into
their respective tabs. When I do that, only part of the doc shows.
If I dbl click on the document in the tab, I can then scroll through
the whole document, but I cannot print the whole document. I may be
coming at this wrong, but have not been able to find anything about
this on the web or on Microsoft... Anybody have any suggestions or
tips? Maybe a different way to do this?

Thanks

mr_melvis
Debra Dalgleish

An embedded Word document will only show one page. You could separate
the text into two (or more) Word documents, and insert both into the
Excel file.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List