Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Layout question

I received a wb created by someone else which had PT data laid out as below:

| |Data
Customer name | Part # | Sales$ | COGS$ | Margin$ |
AnyCo | XYZ | $123 | $99 | $24

When I lay this out I get:

Customer name | Part # | Data
AnyCo | XYZ | Sales$ | $123
| COGS$ | $99
| Margin$ | $24

How do I get the data fields to all line up in a row?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Drag the grey Data button to the right, onto the cell that says "Total"
There's a picture he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Feeling stupid - That was easy. thanks so much!!!