Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to add a footer to an Excel 2007 worksheet

When I click on Insert, then Headers & Footers, I only see a text box for a
new header. I've tried but cannot discover how to add a footer to a worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Footers go at the bottom of a page, so scroll down to row 45 or so.

--
Jim
"elton99999" wrote in message
| When I click on Insert, then Headers & Footers, I only see a text box for
| new header. I've tried but cannot discover how to add a footer to a
worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to print preview and click on page set. It should be easy from there.

"elton99999" wrote:

When I click on Insert, then Headers & Footers, I only see a text box for a
new header. I've tried but cannot discover how to add a footer to a worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

JamesT:

I appreciate your help. Thanks to you and Jim Rech I now know two ways to do
the job. Before, thanks to the creators of Excel 2007, I couldn't find even
one way.
You are a valuable resource.

"elton99999" wrote:

When I click on Insert, then Headers & Footers, I only see a text box for a
new header. I've tried but cannot discover how to add a footer to a worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Footers go at the bottom of a page, so scroll down to row 45 or so.

--
Jim
"elton99999" wrote in message
| When I click on Insert, then Headers & Footers, I only see a text box for
| new header. I've tried but cannot discover how to add a footer to a
worksheet.

Jim:

Thanks. You solved my problem. Too bad nobody thought to mention this in the
Help screens of the program.