Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - Header/Footer Printing problems

When I insert a header and/or footer, I can see them in the worksheet, I can
see them in the Print Preview, but they will not print out. I have tried
different printers, I have adjusted the margins, I have shrunk the text, and
nothing works.

Any suggestions??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Two possibilities:

1) It's a bug (remember, XL 2007 is currently in beta (test) mode and is not
a finished product)

2) Your printer drivers need to be updated?

I've printed page headers/footers with XL 2007 before so I would think
number 2 is the answer. But you never know with beta software.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"JSpence2003" wrote:

When I insert a header and/or footer, I can see them in the worksheet, I can
see them in the Print Preview, but they will not print out. I have tried
different printers, I have adjusted the margins, I have shrunk the text, and
nothing works.

Any suggestions??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OK, I figured part of the problem, if I insert a picture anywhere near where
the header/footer will be it won't print them. Now the picture is very small
and I placed it left justified and the header/footer are center justified,
but if the picture is anywhere near they won't print. If I remove the pic or
move the pic towards the center of the worksheet both the pic and the
header/footer print fine. Is there a "margin" that needs to be around the
header/footer???

"JSpence2003" wrote:

When I insert a header and/or footer, I can see them in the worksheet, I can
see them in the Print Preview, but they will not print out. I have tried
different printers, I have adjusted the margins, I have shrunk the text, and
nothing works.

Any suggestions??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

remember, XL 2007 is currently in beta (test) mode and is not a finished
product

FYI, the beta is over and the finished product has gone out to MSDN
subscribers among others.

--
Jim