Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Header/Footer Printing problems

Two possibilities:

1) It's a bug (remember, XL 2007 is currently in beta (test) mode and is not
a finished product)

2) Your printer drivers need to be updated?

I've printed page headers/footers with XL 2007 before so I would think
number 2 is the answer. But you never know with beta software.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"JSpence2003" wrote:

When I insert a header and/or footer, I can see them in the worksheet, I can
see them in the Print Preview, but they will not print out. I have tried
different printers, I have adjusted the margins, I have shrunk the text, and
nothing works.

Any suggestions??