Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ocr question

Can anyone recommend an ocr program to convert a scanned image with columns
of number to excel? I downloaded a trial copy of Iris but the results were
not good. Would I perhaps be better off going to text and then importing
into excel? Scanned image can be either pdf or tiff.

An IF question pcor New Users to Excel 1 December 13th 06 05:05 PM
Where is my question Ash Excel Worksheet Functions 4 July 4th 06 05:40 PM
Newbie Question - Subtraction Formula Question [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 May 5th 06 05:50 PM
The question is an excel question that I need to figure out howto do in excel. Terry Excel Worksheet Functions 3 January 23rd 06 06:22 PM
IF with OR Question carl Excel Worksheet Functions 3 October 28th 05 04:10 PM