Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default description/cross reference. replace in figures

I have two questions:
1) I want to make description and cross references for tables and
figures in my excel sheet as easily can be done in Word. It's a lot of
work when I want to insert a new table in between and this is not done
automatically. Is there any handy way to do this in Excel 2007?

2) I found error in the reference to my plots. As this error occurs in
many figures I would like to use the search/replace function. However
the replace function doesn't find any text in the figures but only in
formulas and regulare text.
Example. Wrong:
=SERIE(;Sheet1!$B$4:$B$7;Sheet1!$C$4:$C$7;1) (Swedish version)
Search/Replace "Sheet1" to "Sheet2"
Is there any work around?
Best regards
/Martin