Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dates, Holidays and maternity leave...

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a 'maternity leave' calculator.

So far it's easy enough to calculate how much time is owing, accruing, been
used, etc.

The problem comes because I need to calculate a list of all the holidays
that fall during the period.

Now it's simple to exclude them, but how do I tell it to list all dates
(listed in a given range) that fall after the nominated start date, but
before the calculated finish date?

This if further compounded by the fact that staff have the choice of taking
either Full or Half pay maternity leave. If half pay maternity leave is
chosen, then only those holiday dates that fall during the full pay period
count, NOT those that might fall in the second haf of the half-pay period.

Please advise...

Thanks,

Ashley.