Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Write Holidays between two dates?

Dear reader,
I have an Excel Sheet as
2) End Date
3) Total Holidays of year
I got the results also for calculation for "Total no. of workdays"
within start & End dates.
Now I want a function which can fill the dates in cells "Holidays on
: ----,----,,etc." within this mentioned dates.
Please if you have an Idea, reply me.
Thanks in advance.........

Nilay
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have no idea what you are asking. Please be extremely more explicit in
what you are talking about. Then perhaps someone can help you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There is no such function and what kind of holidays are you talking about?

Peo Sjoblom

"Nilay Excel 2003" wrote in
message ...
Dear reader,
I have an Excel Sheet as
2) End Date
3) Total Holidays of year
I got the results also for calculation for "Total no. of workdays"
within start & End dates.
Now I want a function which can fill the dates in cells "Holidays
on
: ----,----,,etc." within this mentioned dates.
Please if you have an Idea, reply me.
Thanks in advance.........

Nilay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear Mike. H, I am trying to explain in details.

I have data for Excel woksheet for project as "Leave Application"
1) Start Date in "cell A1" (e.g. 12 Dec 2007)
2) End Date in "cell A2" (e.g. 31 Dec 2007)
3) Total holidays of year 2007 in "column B" (e.g. 26 Jan, 1 May, 2
Oct,-----,14 Dec, 25 Dec)

I got the results as follows:
Total leaves incluing holidays = 15 (Note: modified workdays as 6 days -got
hepl by Greg willson) (12,13,15,17,18,19,20,21,22,24,26,27,28,29,31 Dec 2007)

I have to fill one cell named as "Holidays on: ". So, the Holidays
dates between start & End date should be automaticaly filled in the cell/s.
How to formulate it???

If my question is clear to you, please give me solution for this. I will be
thankful to you.

Nilay

"Mike H." wrote:

I have no idea what you are asking. Please be extremely more explicit in
what you are talking about. Then perhaps someone can help you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See one of your other posts.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Nilay Excel 2003" wrote in
message ...

"Mike H." wrote:

I have no idea what you are asking. Please be extremely more explicit in
what you are talking about. Then perhaps someone can help you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

?????

"T. Valko" wrote:

See one of your other posts.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Nilay Excel 2003" wrote in
message ...

"Mike H." wrote:

I have no idea what you are asking. Please be extremely more explicit in
what you are talking about. Then perhaps someone can help you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear T. Valko, (I got answer in my other post)

Its working in very correct manner & I got the exact result thats
needed.
Really Great helpline I got from you & Greg Wilson also for my project.
Thanks again.

"Nilay Excel 2003" wrote:

?????

"T. Valko" wrote: