Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to make default page size as A4?

How can I make default page size as A4, since it is LETTER size by default.
Help please..
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That souunds like your printer driver settings, rather than Excel.. Go into
Control Panel/ Printers, then for your printer look at Printing Preferences.
Options will differ from printer to printer.
--
David Biddulph