Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unnaming cells already named

I was wondering if someone knows how to "unname" (or delete the name) a range
of cells I gave a name (1st mistake) and then saved it ( 2nd mistake).
Thanks for helping.

--
Socrates said: I only know, I don''''t know nothing.
I say : I don''''t even know, I don''''t
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
on the menu bar....
Insertnamedefine.
high light the roque name, click delete button, click ok.
done

regards
FSt1

"Learning Excel" wrote:

I was wondering if someone knows how to "unname" (or delete the name) a range
of cells I gave a name (1st mistake) and then saved it ( 2nd mistake).
Thanks for helping.

--
Socrates said: I only know, I don''''t know nothing.
I say : I don''''t even know, I don''''t
know nothing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
you're welcome.
glad to help

Regards
FSt1

"Learning Excel" wrote:

I was wondering if someone knows how to "unname" (or delete the name) a range
of cells I gave a name (1st mistake) and then saved it ( 2nd mistake).
Thanks for helping.

--
Socrates said: I only know, I don''''t know nothing.
I say : I don''''t even know, I don''''t
know nothing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That only clears the contents of the named cell. The cell retains its name.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions