Junior Member

Default Manipulating Date Using Dropdown

My workbook has a Main sheet and a Data sheet.

I have a range on the Data sheet A1 to B12.

Column A has a two digit ID number 11, 12, 13....

Column B has a first and last name Bob Jones, Jane Doe, Bill Smith....

I want to create a dropdown list on the main sheet where I select a number from column A "12" and it places the name "Jane Doe" in another cell on the main sheet. "D7"

If this is possible, I would like to add more fields to the range or table and have those fields filled in on the main sheet.

Thanks,

Les