thePriest

Default Manipulating shapes

I have on a worksheet 3 autoshapes as follows:

1 UpArrow
1 DownArrow
1 LeftToRightArrow

What I want to do is show one of these shapes (make it visible) when
the value in a particuler cell reaches a certain point e.g.

Value < 50 DownArrow
Value = 50 LeftToRightArrow
Value 50 UpArrow

I want this shape to be linked to a report in word (cell in a table),
rather like you would with a chart. When the values in the worksheet
change, the chart in the word document is updated and the appropriate
'Arrow' is shown in the corresponging table cell.

Any help would be much appreciated.