Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date dropdown box?

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

i knew there was a better one
http://pop-up-excel-calendar.billing....qarchive.org/

I use yet another one, but forgot where I stole it.... :-)
rdwj

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It isn't available as a simple icon on a toolbar?
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry, didn't get the link.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

rdwj:

On your last response I think you intended to include a link for the
calendar box for Excel. It didn't make it. Could you please send? Thanks
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes