-   -   Date dropdown box? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170402-date-dropdown-box.html)

Rich D

Date dropdown box?

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

rdwj

Date dropdown box?

Rich,
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=21
rdwj

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

rdwj

Date dropdown box?

i knew there was a better one
http://pop-up-excel-calendar.billing....qarchive.org/

I use yet another one, but forgot where I stole it.... :-)
rdwj

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

rdwj

Date dropdown box?

found it....
http://mc-computing.com/Databases/MS...r_Example.html

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

rdwj

Date dropdown box?

sorry, that one was Access this is the xls version
rdwj

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

Rich D

Date dropdown box?

It isn't available as a simple icon on a toolbar?
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

Rich D

Date dropdown box?

Sorry, didn't get the link.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

"Rich D" wrote:

Can I format a cell such that when I click on it, the calendar appears so I
can click on a date and it will go into the cell? If so, how? thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

Rich D

Date dropdown box?

rdwj:

On your last response I think you intended to include a link for the
calendar box for Excel. It didn't make it. Could you please send? Thanks
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes