Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing unprotected or unlocked data

I am by far less than gifted on excel and was wondering if anyone could tell
me in a way a 4 year would understand if there is a possibility of being able
to print only the unprotected data off of a one page worksheet. As it is,
both the locked and unlocked data prints....hoping to keep all info but just
print the unlocked. Is this something that a person with 0 skill on excel can
accomplish? Any suggestions? Extremely grateful for any HELP!!!?!!
--
thanks, Julie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Julie

You could select the range of cells that you want.
If they are not all adjacent to each other, hold down the Control button,
and click each cell that you want to select.
Then choose FilePrintnear the bottom left of the dialogue box that opens,
choose SelectionOK

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Julie" wrote in message
I am by far less than gifted on excel and was wondering if anyone could
tell
me in a way a 4 year would understand if there is a possibility of being
able
to print only the unprotected data off of a one page worksheet. As it is,
both the locked and unlocked data prints....hoping to keep all info but
just
print the unlocked. Is this something that a person with 0 skill on excel
can
accomplish? Any suggestions? Extremely grateful for any HELP!!!?!!
--
thanks, Julie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for your help Roger...tried this but was hoping the data would print
out on one page only...the cells that I highlighted definitely are not
adjacent and when I printed....it came out on several pages....is it
possibile to get it all on one? Much appreciated!!!
--
thanks, Julie

"Julie" wrote in message
I am by far less than gifted on excel and was wondering if anyone could
tell
me in a way a 4 year would understand if there is a possibility of being
able
to print only the unprotected data off of a one page worksheet. As it is,
both the locked and unlocked data prints....hoping to keep all info but
just
print the unlocked. Is this something that a person with 0 skill on excel
can
accomplish? Any suggestions? Extremely grateful for any HELP!!!?!!
--
thanks, Julie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry Julie

I misread your post and thought all the data was on one sheet, not that you
wanted to print it to one sheet.

You could make the selection as I suggestedCopyPaste to another blank
sheet.
Delete empty rows and columns then Print the sheet

--

Regards
Roger Govier