Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cheat Sheet

Hi,

Please suggest where I may download and print or buy a one or two-page cheat
sheet with Excel 2003 common commands?

Some of the topics should include selecting cells, entering formulas, etc.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you'd be better off to buy a book such as Microsoft Office Excel
2003 Bible by John Walkenbach. Its ISBN is: 0-7645-3967-1. Price $39.99
(US). It is easy reading. Walkenbach, AKA Mr. Spreadsheet, has written
several books on Excel dealing with charts, formulas, programming, tips and
tricks, etc.
You won't need a cheat sheet if you read his book.

tyro

"Dave L." wrote in message

Please suggest where I may download and print or buy a one or two-page
cheat
sheet with Excel 2003 common commands?

Some of the topics should include selecting cells, entering formulas, etc.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 7, 11:48*am, Dave L. wrote:
Hi,

Please suggest where I may download and print or buy a one or two-page cheat
sheet with Excel 2003 common commands?

Some of the topics should include selecting cells, entering formulas, etc.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if you're referring to keyboard commands for XL 03, but
if you are, take a look at this: http://www.wallst-training.com/WST_Excel_Shortcuts.pdf
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Borders brick-and-mortar stores used to have a fairly good selection of
laminated cheat sheets for Office apps and dozens of other topics. Haven't
seen (but haven't looked) for them recently.

--
HTH,
George

"Dave L." wrote in message

Please suggest where I may download and print or buy a one or two-page
cheat
sheet with Excel 2003 common commands?

Some of the topics should include selecting cells, entering formulas, etc.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:15:15 -0600 from George Nicholson
:
Borders brick-and-mortar stores used to have a fairly good selection of
laminated cheat sheets for Office apps and dozens of other topics. Haven't
seen (but haven't looked) for them recently.

Barnes & Noble also has these -- I'd assume a college bookstore would
as well.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Might get better results asking for "Study Aids" rather than "Cheat Sheets"
though :-)

--
HTH,
George

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:15:15 -0600 from George Nicholson
:
Borders brick-and-mortar stores used to have a fairly good selection of
laminated cheat sheets for Office apps and dozens of other topics.
Haven't
seen (but haven't looked) for them recently.

Barnes & Noble also has these -- I'd assume a college bookstore would
as well.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

"='sheet 1'!D4" auto fill sheet to sheet ='sheet 2'!D4 mistewalker Excel Worksheet Functions 5 January 6th 08 11:36 PM
How do I select price from sheet.b where sheet.a part no = sheet.b Sonny Excel Worksheet Functions 4 April 4th 06 05:08 PM
cheat sheet Marilyn Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 7th 06 10:37 PM
Cheat Sheet LMB New Users to Excel 4 September 23rd 05 08:09 PM
relative sheet references ala sheet(-1)!B11 so I can copy a sheet. RonMc5 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 February 3rd 05 12:51 AM