-   -   Cheat Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171962-cheat-sheet.html)

Dave L.

Cheat Sheet

Hi,

Please suggest where I may download and print or buy a one or two-page cheat
sheet with Excel 2003 common commands?

Some of the topics should include selecting cells, entering formulas, etc.

Thank you.

Tyro[_2_]

Cheat Sheet

I think you'd be better off to buy a book such as Microsoft Office Excel
2003 Bible by John Walkenbach. Its ISBN is: 0-7645-3967-1. Price $39.99
(US). It is easy reading. Walkenbach, AKA Mr. Spreadsheet, has written
several books on Excel dealing with charts, formulas, programming, tips and
tricks, etc.
You won't need a cheat sheet if you read his book.

tyro

"Dave L." wrote in message

Please suggest where I may download and print or buy a one or two-page
cheat
sheet with Excel 2003 common commands?

Some of the topics should include selecting cells, entering formulas, etc.

Thank you.

Dave F[_2_]

Cheat Sheet

On Jan 7, 11:48*am, Dave L. wrote:
Hi,

Please suggest where I may download and print or buy a one or two-page cheat
sheet with Excel 2003 common commands?

Some of the topics should include selecting cells, entering formulas, etc.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if you're referring to keyboard commands for XL 03, but
if you are, take a look at this: http://www.wallst-training.com/WST_Excel_Shortcuts.pdf

George Nicholson

Cheat Sheet

Borders brick-and-mortar stores used to have a fairly good selection of
laminated cheat sheets for Office apps and dozens of other topics. Haven't
seen (but haven't looked) for them recently.

--
HTH,
George

"Dave L." wrote in message

Please suggest where I may download and print or buy a one or two-page
cheat
sheet with Excel 2003 common commands?

Some of the topics should include selecting cells, entering formulas, etc.

Thank you.

Stan Brown

Cheat Sheet

Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:15:15 -0600 from George Nicholson
:
Borders brick-and-mortar stores used to have a fairly good selection of
laminated cheat sheets for Office apps and dozens of other topics. Haven't
seen (but haven't looked) for them recently.

Barnes & Noble also has these -- I'd assume a college bookstore would
as well.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

George Nicholson

Cheat Sheet

Might get better results asking for "Study Aids" rather than "Cheat Sheets"
though :-)

--
HTH,
George