Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
George Nicholson George Nicholson is offline

Default Cheat Sheet

Might get better results asking for "Study Aids" rather than "Cheat Sheets"
though :-)

--
HTH,
George

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:15:15 -0600 from George Nicholson
:
Borders brick-and-mortar stores used to have a fairly good selection of
laminated cheat sheets for Office apps and dozens of other topics.
Haven't
seen (but haven't looked) for them recently.

Barnes & Noble also has these -- I'd assume a college bookstore would
as well.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/