Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My formula have error, so I remove errors.

I remove error from option, and error show again Div/0. When I try to click
Error checking Excel is not responding.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I remove error from option

I don't know what you mean. Adjust your formula:

=IF(B1<0,A1/B1,"")
=IF(B1<0,A1/B1,0)

Put something sensible in the last position in the IF() statement.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions