Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Remove errors

I am using a vlookup finction, and when it doesn't find a record it
returns an N/A error. Is there any way to remove the N/A error in the
formula so I can sum the returned data? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(ISNA(your formula),0,your formula)

"Steve" wrote:

I am using a vlookup finction, and when it doesn't find a record it
returns an N/A error. Is there any way to remove the N/A error in the
formula so I can sum the returned data? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

New in Excel 2007 is the IfError() function, used like so.

=IFERROR(your formula,0)