TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Default remove errors

one of my row output contains some output values and some erros.I want to
consolidate that row values without error values.I used iserror function but
results are more are less same output values and blank value and output
vales.To get in another row only output values whats the formula.suppose
b1:b6 range contains
data1,error,data2,error,error,data3,Iwant in another row serially in c1:c3
data1,data2,data3.

TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

your formula gave me wrong result-data,blank,data,blank,blank,data.This is
not I want.please see my question.I want data,data,data rest should be
completely blank, even if I query in c4 isblank(c4) it should give result
'true'.

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote:

one of my row output contains some output values and some erros.I want to
consolidate that row values without error values.I used iserror function but
results are more are less same output values and blank value and output
vales.To get in another row only output values whats the formula.suppose
b1:b6 range contains
data1,error,data2,error,error,data3,Iwant in another row serially in c1:c3
data1,data2,data3.

Gary''s Student

You want to basically filter out the bad results, not just make blanks out of
them. If your data was in a column, then a filter could be applied. I don't
know how to do this for a row without using VBA.

I will post a new question in the worksheet function area to see if anybody
knows.
--
Gary''s Student