Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default File Save and File Save As are "gray"

I am not able to select File Save or File Save As. They are gray from the
File dropdown. I am prompted to save my files upon closing a
spreadsheet/workbook but it is saved often to my temporary internet folder
and hard to retrieve.

No other Office applications are giving me this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Does this occur only on one file, or on all files........what version of Excel?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3