Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Caragh

Default Can't save excel file. The message reads "File is locked" Why is t

I cannot save and excel file. When I try to save a message appears " this
file is locked. Try the command later" This does not happen on any other
excel files that I work on.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

If the file is located on a Network, it could be that someone else has the
file open.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3