Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to correct Cwin32.exe missing or damaged in excel 07.

I use Office 2007. When trying to open an Excel 03 spreadsheet, I get the
message that remote data is not accessible and should the application
cwin32.exe open? When I say yes, second error message "Cannot run
'cwin32.exe'. The program or one of its components is damaged or missing."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2007. I have gone into the Trust
Center and checked all settings.

Others can open the file whether on Office 03 or 07. Any suggestions?