Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I open a protected 2003 spreadsheet with Office 2007

I have just had Microsoft Office 2007 edition installed and dont know how to
unprotect my 2003 Excel workbook. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean unprotect a worksheet? That can be found in the Format button in
the Cells group in the Home tab. Just click the dropdown at the bottom of
the button.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Mehdi" wrote in message
I have just had Microsoft Office 2007 edition installed and dont know how
unprotect my 2003 Excel workbook. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub ToUnprotectWB()
'
ActiveWorkbook.Unprotect Password:="password" ' if pw has been assigned
End Sub

"Mehdi" wrote:

I have just had Microsoft Office 2007 edition installed and dont know how to
unprotect my 2003 Excel workbook. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How do I unprotect a protected form downloaded from the online templates in
office 2007. See boo-keeping form under forms on online templates.
--
Wllem Nel

"Jim May" wrote:

Sub ToUnprotectWB()