Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default repost: conditional sum?

You've got 2 responses already to your earlier posting,
both of which should deliver what you want.
--
Max
Singapore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry, Max, I made a mistake and thought the first one had not delivered, so
I tried to cancel the first one. I didn't know the first one was not
cancelled. I apologize for messing up the broad.

Thanks again to your answer, Max.

Lamb Chop

"Max" wrote in message
You've got 2 responses already to your earlier posting,
both of which should deliver what you want.
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

No prob. You're welcome.

You can't cancel or withdraw a post once you send it off.
Just do a reply to it (your own posting) to clarify matters if necessary.