Greg B

Default Userform Question

Am I able to keep a macro running even if a userform is showing,

I have put a code in the this workbook module

userform1.show

call start

Thanks in advance

Greg

you can put a macro on the userform on activate event

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
call start
End Sub

double click on the form to get access to the code window
Eric

Bob Phillips

Greg,

No you cannot, the userform has to exit for the next line of code to be
invoked. This is typical of the problem with progress bar forms, and the
solution is generally to fir up the form, and then run the macro from within
the form, either from the Activate event, or based upon some event
happening.

--

HTH

RP

"Greg B" wrote in message
Am I able to keep a macro running even if a userform is showing,

I have put a code in the this workbook module

userform1.show

call start

Thanks in advance

Greg