-   -   Userform Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16983-userform-question.html)

Greg B

Userform Question

Am I able to keep a macro running even if a userform is showing,

I have put a code in the this workbook module

userform1.show

call start

Thanks in advance

Greg

you can put a macro on the userform on activate event

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
call start
End Sub

double click on the form to get access to the code window
Eric