Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple form files into one data list

I have been asked to set up a data list where the data would come from a
worksheet template (not a form). The part that stumps me is that each
completed template has to be saved as a separate file. Because this is going
to be used by Excel-phobic salespeople, it has to be as simple and
idiot-proof as possible. I'm sure there's an easy way to do this, but I'm
currently swamped and my brain is stuck. Any suggestions?