Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I sum depending on the background color of cells in Excel?

I would like to summarize numbers depending on the color i set in the
conditional formatting -

meaning sum all REd cells, sum all Green Cell, ....etc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are using conditional formatting to set those colours then you
can apply the same condition within a formula to add them up - a
simple SUMIF, or SUMPRODUCT formula, depending on the complexity of
the condition. Perhaps if you can give us the conditions that you are
using ... ?

Pete