Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MatthewTap

Default cell background color while searching through cells

When doing a search via a Find, when a cell is found, is it possible to
customize this so that the cell background of the 'found' cell is set to, for
example, blue, and then when continuing on with the search or stopping the
search the cell will go back to its original background color.

[the bottom line is that I'm looking for a way to have the cell be more
visible when I'm searching through them with 'Find' (meaning the Edit Find
or ctrl-f, etc), because sometimes I have a hard time finding them while the
search is going on].

Any thoughts would be great.
Thanks.
matt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
neopolitan

Try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

This is an add-in in which you can set certain variables to highlight
the active cell. Try setting the background appearance of the cell to
a different color using this.

--
neopolitan

neopolitan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=611