Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default i cannot get my excel personal macro workbook to load automaticall

i converted my 2003 pmw ok and thought i loaded it into the correct
directory. i added macro buttons to the customized toolbar and used them.
then a month ago excel seemed to go brain dead and couldn't find the pmw
anymore. so i manually load it now. but it will not run any buttons i
install on the toolbar. i can only run my macros using f8. does anyone know
how i can fix this please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Close Excel, then hit Ctrl-Alt-Del and see if there is an instance of
Excel still in memory. If it is, kill it and see if that causes your
personal.xls to start opening automatically again.

HTH,
JP

On Dec 13, 1:00 pm, shjco wrote:
i converted my 2003 pmw ok and thought i loaded it into the correct
directory. i added macro buttons to the customized toolbar and used them.
then a month ago excel seemed to go brain dead and couldn't find the pmw
anymore. so i manually load it now. but it will not run any buttons i
install on the toolbar. i can only run my macros using f8. does anyone know
how i can fix this please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi shjco

See also

On the Help menu click on About Microsoft Excel
Then see if it is listed in Disabled items

For 2007:

Office buttonExcel Options..Add-ins
In the "Manage:" dropdown (bottom of the dialog)
Choose "Disabled Items
Go

--

Regards Ron de Bruin