Alesha

Default Protected worksheet?

I have created a worksheet that I want other people in my company to be able
to view but I dont want them to be able to make changes? How would I do thisz?
Yasmin

There are essentially two things that you need to do. The first is select the
cells you want "locked/protected". Highlight the cells then go FORMAT CELLS
PROTECTION and check the Locked cell. Once you have "locked" these cells.

you need to turn on protection. To do so go to TOOLS PROTECTION
Worksheet. You have now successfully protected the celss. You can also
password this here, which will stop people from making any changes or
unlocking the sheet.
enjoy. r. Yasmin

"Alesha" wrote:

I have created a worksheet that I want other people in my company to be able
to view but I dont want them to be able to make changes? How would I do thisz?

kassie

Click on <File,<Save As, then on the SaveAs Dialohue box, click on
<Tools,<General Options. Enter a password to modify, and then tick
"Recommend Read Only". Save the file. Anyone can open the file as read
only, but you need to enter a password to modify