Kevin

Default Protected Worksheet

Is there a way to delegate the selection order of cells in a worksheet? I
have a protected worksheet with a few unlocked, selectable cells. I would
like to have them filled out in a particular order.
Springbok

Hi Kevin,

The only way I can think is to use validation. Are you familiar with it?
Data - Validation. I'd use the formula option and basically restrict input
on the current cell until such time as the previous cell (i.e. the one you
want entered first) does not equal "".

For example, A1 has to be populated before A2, therefore, with A2 selected I
would go Data - Validation. Select "Formula" as the type and type the
following formula: =A1<"".

Hope this helps,
Jon

"Kevin" wrote:

Is there a way to delegate the selection order of cells in a worksheet? I
have a protected worksheet with a few unlocked, selectable cells. I would
like to have them filled out in a particular order.

Kevin

Jon, I am familiar with Validation and tried your solution
It performed exactly as I needed . I dont think I would have thought of
using validation, I was expecting code.

Many, many thanks.
Kevin