ANN

Default HOW DO I CREATE LABELS OR ADDRESSES ON ENVELOPES

I HAVE CREATED A DATA BASE IN MICROSOFT EXCELL AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPORT TO A
LABEL OF ENVELOPE FORMAT
Peo Sjoblom

First of all, using all caps is the same as shouting in newsgroups/forums and
is considered rude

Us Word and Excel see he

Peo Sjoblom

"ANN" wrote:

I HAVE CREATED A DATA BASE IN MICROSOFT EXCELL AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPORT TO A
LABEL OF ENVELOPE FORMAT

Dave Peterson

And one more link...
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge
From Beth Melton and Dave Rado.

--

Dave Peterson

ANYOAKTREE

thank you for all your information including ettiquette. i probably didnt
spell that right. we use all caps in our office as we fax many contracts and
it is easier to read. as i am sixty i pretty much make my own rules when i
communicate so it is either all caps or no caps. we dont always follow all
the rules in california i guess its good someone wants to. i hope i wasn't so
loud i hurt your eyes.