ANN

Default HOW DO I CREATE LABELS OR ADDRESSES ON ENVELOPES

I HAVE CREATED A DATA BASE IN MICROSOFT EXCELL AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPORT TO A
LABEL OF ENVELOPE FORMAT
JE McGimpsey

First, you need to STOP SHOUTING!! <g (i.e., turn you CAPS LOCK off).
It's much harder to read ALL CAPS.

The absolute best way to do this is to use a Data Merge to Word. See

for step-by-step instructions.

In article ,
ANN wrote:

I HAVE CREATED A DATA BASE IN MICROSOFT EXCELL AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPORT TO A
LABEL OF ENVELOPE FORMAT

ANYOAKTREE

the extra advice was noted so the cap locks are off and i break the rules.
we use caps in both offices i work in so we are able to read third
generation faxes and people over 50 appreciate reading larger print so oh
well whats the fine for breaking the rules.