-   -   HOW DO I CREATE LABELS OR ADDRESSES ON ENVELOPES (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1687-how-do-i-create-labels-addresses-envelopes.html)

ANN

HOW DO I CREATE LABELS OR ADDRESSES ON ENVELOPES

I HAVE CREATED A DATA BASE IN MICROSOFT EXCELL AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPORT TO A
LABEL OF ENVELOPE FORMAT

JE McGimpsey

First, you need to STOP SHOUTING!! <g (i.e., turn you CAPS LOCK off).
It's much harder to read ALL CAPS.

The absolute best way to do this is to use a Data Merge to Word. See

for step-by-step instructions.

In article ,
ANN wrote:

I HAVE CREATED A DATA BASE IN MICROSOFT EXCELL AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPORT TO A
LABEL OF ENVELOPE FORMAT

ANYOAKTREE

the extra advice was noted so the cap locks are off and i break the rules.
we use caps in both offices i work in so we are able to read third
generation faxes and people over 50 appreciate reading larger print so oh
well whats the fine for breaking the rules.

ANN wrote:

I HAVE CREATED A DATA BASE IN MICROSOFT EXCELL AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPORT TO A
LABEL OF ENVELOPE FORMAT

Val

HOW DO I CREATE LABELS OR ADDRESSES ON ENVELOPES

that was not the question. the question was in the subject above
--
Val