Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default fill color works, but i can only view it on the print preview scr.

when using color fill, it does not show on the worksheet, but it does show up
on print preview screen, can anyone tell me what's wrong, or how to fix this..
I'm using exel 2003 on xp proffesional on a new 640d dell laptop. thanks, greg
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See if this helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=833258

--