Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Excel-tard

Default FILL COLOR NOT SHOWING IN CELLS OR ON PRINT PREVIEW

I re-installed XP and it isn't working still.

Can someone email me directly and tell me how to fix this?

I pick a cell color, after selecting the cells, and the fill color does not
show up nor does it show up on print preview.

It does however, print up color on my color printer and shaded on our b/w
printer. Can someone please help, im going to shoot someone!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

Hi, look if you do not have a conditional format on that cells.

hope this helps
regards from Brazil
Marcelo